This bag is part of Highway's newly-released Premium Collection, which is comprised of treasured original designs that were kept in carefully maintained conditions. Many of these will have 'Hiponica' tags, which demonstrate the history of this brand in its earlier iteration, nearly two decades ago. Bringing these items into the spotlight and joining you to take these companions home, Highway would like to share its timeless treasures, which can never be recreated due to their micro-batch production and highest quality materials and manufacturing.
Unique original stitching designed as happy deer and a giant peach. Japanese leather accents afford for a shiny texture extending from the straps into the body of the bag. Replete with internal and external pockets for secure and practical use. Originally designed in 2006, this bag has stitched seams on the bottom rounded corners to create depth and make the bag sit well.
- High Quality Japanese Nylon Rounded-Corners Bag
- Genuine wine-color patent leather accents
- Deer-and-peach original stitching
- Includes one vertical zippered pocket on the front, one horizontal zippered pocket on the back, one zippered and one velcro pocket inside
- Aqua nylon lining
- Shoulder strap: 1" W
- Dimensions: 14" W (top) 16" W (bottom) x 12" H x 3" D